BPC Squad Bank Paypal And Cards | Carders Forum | Carding Forum
- Advertisement Area (For purchasing Ads or Banner contact ) ICQ : 686367873 or -Jabber-[email protected]
BPC Squad

- Advertisement Area (For purchasing Ads or Banner contact ) ICQ : 686367873 or -Jabber-[email protected]

Best Regards
BPC Team

-BPCSQUAD- Registration OPENED####. Make sure you are registered on the forum to access all the feature of the forum, If you are already registered please ignore this announcement.

We are the Best one Carding Forum on Internet And you choose the right place to start Carding World so Enjoy your time with bpc , Also bpc is not responsible for any kind of post Because we are not a post owner So all stuff you will use at your own risk and If you face any kind of problem please feel free to contact with us. icq : 686367873

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

ALL NEW★Starter Paypal Transfer Service 40%★
Thumbs Up 
Welcome to Max-Profits Starter Paypal Transfer Service!

So what is the offer?

PayPal transfers at super low RATE of 40%!

We are offering FAST Semi-Clean PayPal transfers. These funds are NOT from hacked accounts, instead, we use Credit Cards through one of our payment processors in order to reach your account.

my skype - ppfunds
My IcQ :  686367873  

Payment Method : Bitcoin [ We accept only Bitcoin ] You can use escrow service. [ escrow welcome ]

We are also offering a 48hr replacement guarantee in the case of charge backs.  These should hit 1-4 weeks after transfer (sometimes longer).

Our requirements are:

1. People who know what they are doing
2. Verified Premier or Business account
3. Aged accounts
4. Recent transaction history on your PayPal accounts

We do not tolerate:

1. People who DO NOT understand PayPal
2. Recently made/fresh accounts
3. Annoying people

Terms of Service:

Please read these terms of service carefully and only order if you agree with them.

1. We are not responsible for held funds.
2. We are not responsible for funds under review.
3. We are not responsible for your accounts. It is your responsibility to know the limits of your account. If you order too much on a new account it will raise some flags.
4. In the case of a chargeback we will resend any funds that have been charged backed or reversed 48hrs after the transfer. Replacements will be only sent ONCE.
5. To be entitled to a replacement, we will need video proof/evidence or login details to verify. Transaction history showing transfer and charge back MUST be clearly visible.
6. No replacements for transfers to freshly made accounts.
No replacements if the funds were successfully cashed out. This is to avoid scammers.
7. If you try to trick us in any way, you will be banned.
8. Refunds (if any) are at our discretion.
9. We reserve the right to accept/decline orders without any explanation offered.
10. You cannot leave a negative review after a successful transfer.

FAQ’s

1. Starter service is limited to one offer which is 40%.  You pay $180 for a $450 transfer. If bigger amounts are required use our full 33% transfer service.
2.How long do transfers take? We try our best to send in 24-48h.
3. Do you do custom listings for amounts not on listing? Yes, just contact us via PM. We can always work something out.
4. Can you divide the transfer? No, we send all transfers in a single payment.
5. Can you buy something from a store? No, we only send the money to PayPal addresses directly.

We hope that answers all your questions. Welcome to the service and let’s all make some money!

Thanks

Complete PROOF ( As it is working  )
Proof 1
[Image: 3e21bce02c.png]
Proof 2
[Image: e0153c7334.jpg]
Proof 3
[Image: d0b1e0f4c7.png]
Proof 4
[Image: 9a125c075e.png]
Website Find Rate

wow i am interested in buying your service , 
contacted you on skype , girl
Find Rate

What about a low price? like I pay you $20
Find Rate

(11-08-2015, 10:40 PM)Neat Wrote: What about a low price? like I pay you $20

$30 is the lowest , Check this ( Click here )
Website Find Rate

/
HOW TO PAY?????????
Find Rate

Hi Girl, i would like to try it out. I've added you on skype.
Find Rate

Vouch for you girl ,
i am already working you with your deal.

Best Paypal transfer Service.
Find Rate

I saw post where a guy paid $20 and got $100
Find Rate

Is this really legit or just a rip off
Find Rate

(12-08-2015, 03:31 AM)jrso Wrote: Is this really legit or just a rip off

Working
Try it for as low as $30
Website Find Rate

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sell RDP/UAS-SERVICE.RU/SECURITY SHOP #1 !!! U-A-S 209 285,836 07-28-2020, 09:28 AM
Last Post: U-A-S
Heart $$ PAYPAL #SKRILL #PAYONEER & #NETELLER Money Transfer world wide Clean & Cheapest. Girl 705 631,624 01-25-2020, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Girl
  SSN24 Lookup Service - DataBase SSN and DOB include records up 1999 year born! ssn24 4 2,031 12-24-2019, 06:24 AM
Last Post: 7tupa